Navigating the publishing world can be confusing, time-consuming, and expensive if you are not familiar with the process. Many writers waste months, if not years, working on a project only to have it rejected because the concept, writing, and/or proposal missed the mark. Brooklyn Book Studio can help you save time and give your book the best chance possible.
If you are not sure whether to self-publish or pursue traditional publishing, we can help you understand both options and pursue either path, whether by creating the type of proposal agents look for, or by self-publishing a book that brings your vision to life.
- Analysis and refinement of your book concept
- Guidance on whether to pursue traditional publishing or self-publishing
- Manuscript coaching
- Writing assistance
- Developmental editing
If you decide to pursue traditional publishing, we can also help you:
- Create a professional proposal for agents and editors
- Compile a targeted list of agents and editors to contact
If you choose to pursue self-publishing, we can also help you:
- Liaise with professional copyeditors, proofreaders, designers, and more
- Create a print book and/or ebook
- Secure distribution
- Create a publicity plan
Please contact us for a free 30-minute consultation.